The Foreign Trade Service Network (Serviceverbund Außenwirtschaft)
The German Business Portal, is the central contact platform that steers all inquiries about Germany through the right channels.
The portal originated from a member initiative of the German Foreign Trade Service Network (Serviceverbund Außenwirtschaft), who saw the need for a central point of contact for foreign companies interested in trading with Germany.
Today, The German Business Portal is supported by many members, including government institutions, industry associations, Chambers of Industry and Commerce as well as embassies and international organizations that promote foreign trade between Germany and the rest of the world.
We are part of Germany Trade & Invest. If you are interested in investment opportunities in Germany, please visit the investment section of the Germany Trade & Invest website.
AUMA, Germany Trade & Invest, DESTATIS
Chambers and Associations
- Federal Chamber of German Architects (BAK) and Network for Architecture Exchange (NAX)
- BDI - Federation of German Industries
- Federation of the German Export Trade
- BGA - Federation of German Wholesale, Foreign Trade and Services
- German Chamber of Commerce Abroad (AHK)
- Chambers of Industry and Commerce (IHK) / Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce (DIHK)
- SPECTARIS - German Hightech Industry Association
- German Association of Consulting Engineers (VBI)
- German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA)
- VDMA - German Engineering Federation
- German Confederation of Skilled Crafts (ZDH)/ German Chambers of Skilled Crafts (HWK)
- ZVEI - German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association
The Country Associations promote bilateral economic relations between Germany and their respective regions.